Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year! Now What?

Hello and Happy 2013!
How is your new year going so far??? Well for Christmas for me, I went outside and discovered I had a flat tire! BOOOOOO
That really made me mad. I was hoping these tires would last me a bit longer but alas it finally gave. These tires lasted 5 years so I really cannot complain too much.
The bad part? No money right now to fix it. Or..to get new tires. Both of the back tires I got at the same time so I don't just want to get one tire cause then the other one might just go.
I do have a tax refund coming so that is a good thing but taxes have been pushed to Jan 30! So the  IRS will not even accept them till then. BOOOOO
My son came down for Christmas all the way from Alaska so that was nice. But as soon as he left, I got the flu.
I still have the flu and it is Jan 10. BOOOOO
I am working tomorrow and hopefully I get through the day okay with not too many sneezes.
Happy Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment