Sunday, March 17, 2013

Do you believe in luck?

Happy Saint Pattys Day!
Don't forget to wear some green today or you might get pinched!
Today I am being thankful.
My 16 year old daughter now has a job and this makes me very thankful but this isn't the best part. The best part is the way it happened.
Sometimes we worry and fret. We do, lets admit it. I was a bit worried about my daughter finding a job. She was looking for weeks with nothing in sight. But then..
We were going to do laundry. We stopped at Taco Bell to get something to eat. We go inside. A very sweet and perky manager is at the front grinning at us. The manager looks at my daughter. She smiles. "So..do you need a job?" "We sure need some pretty girls at the front!" Get this, my daughter wasn't even applying! We were there eating food! LOL
Of course we were thrilled! She was like..."Yes I would like a job!" She didn't even have to fill out an application. She had the job.
I don't look at this as lucky. I have learned that luck has nothing to do with it. I think God knew she was going to work there. He set it up.
Now, I need to realize that again. God has us. He loves us. I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment