Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I want my car back!

I really want my car back. It has been sitting waiting to be fixed for 3 months. I am waiting on the money to come through and viola! presto ?

Did I mention this car was a 65 Ford?

I didn't think so. Well it is! It needs a new manifold and new carb. The leaking manifold killed the carb. I bought it this way took it to my trusty mechanic that I have known since I was a kid and he said..awww that won't hurt anything..

speaking of the leaking manifold that is. well it did hurt something, it hurt my carb. so now I need both. it is a bit of an expense too. the money should be here this week. I just can't believe stan doesn't have it fixed tho. Common already!

say a little prayer for me and my car. I will post pictures of it when I get it back. don't want to jump the gun and post them now before it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment