Thursday, September 13, 2012

Being Nice isn't hard...

Ok I took my kitty to the local shelter or P.A.W.S. for a check-up because I was concerned with this mange stuff she got. The girl at the front dest  barely grunted at me telling me where to sign in. The other girl in the waiting area wasn't much more polite. She just simply asked questions as to where I lived, the age of my cat etc. When she realized I did not have a current rabies shot for my cat she acted like I had broken some horrible law. Proclaiming over and over..ITS THE LAW! IF YOU DON'T GET HER THIS VACCINE WE WILL COME TO YOUR DOOR EVERYDAY KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR..even when I told her my cat never goes outside. She didn't care. Then I had to wait several hours and they rushed my cat back and I couldn't go with her. :(..then they come out with all this stuff, shampoo that I will not use and was told I HAD to get, antibiotics was on the lesser need which made no sense to me and of course I had to pay for the ..ITS THE LAW..rabies shot. Geez...
Well my cat is better but without their help. I will never use the 18 dollar shampoo that they insisted I buy and she didn't need the rabies shot. And for the antibiotics..well I couldn't get those and her fever is gone and she is better anyways so she doesn't need those..
The moral of this blog? BE NICE it isn't that hard..

oh and..
I cured my cat with UNREFINED COCONUT OIL
the mange is now scabs that I peel off if she lets me to show nice pink skin underneath.
she is better
no fever
and eating fancy feast

Im thinking it was the high-end dry food that gave her this maybe her nutrition wasn't what it should have been and going to change her dry food this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment