Monday, September 3, 2012

CAT MANGE OR WALKING DANDRUFF OR BURROWING MITES CURE!!!

I was really freaking out over my furry friend. She is the middle child, an American Shorthair. Somehow she had acquired burrowing mites on her head. I have no idea how she got these, she does not go outside and well she was MISERABLE. She was even running a fever and her ears had mites as well and were warm and red to the touch.
I researched and researched online. Evidently this is hard to treat. I saw lime/sulfur dips/shaving the cat/ shots every two weeks and even borax wash and even dirty car oil!!! OMG!!!
Then a light shown to me ...I saw one man post..."my dogs mange was cured with UNREFINED COCONUT OIL IN 2 DAYS...after numerous visits to the vet and doing all the above his dog still suffered until COCONUT OIL!!
I then proceeded to slather the coconut oil i already had because I love this stuff so much and within hours the mites rose to the surface of her head and were easily removed with a flea comb with warm water running right by me holding her rinsing off comb repeatedly. She loved me removing these dreadful pests and gave me many kisses while I was doing it.
When I was finished removing all the pests, I added more coconut oil to her head/neck where they had begun to spread before I started this treatment. She is so relieved and her fever has gone down and her ears are returning to their normal color and she is better!!!!
I will continue to give her the coconut oil on her head/neck to make sure they don't come back and if they do they will be removed!!
The man that post the blog on his dog said his dog never suffered from mites again.
I also cleaned with vinegar the floors and the litter boxes.
Please discover the many wonderful uses of UNREFINED COCONUT OIL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment