Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wool keeps you cool??????

I have some wool pants that I usually save for when I am cold which in Florida is hard to come by. I decided to do some research on wool and found out that wool can keep you cool in the summer as well as keep you warm in the winter! Why? Because wool keeps your body at a level temp! Wool removes excess moisture and heat from your skin.
I am testing this theory by wearing my wool pants to work today. I have some lightweight polyester pants that I usually wear but today its gonna be wool!
I will let you know if I feel cooler today.
Updates later.....

1 comment:

  1. I don't have wool pants afterall, the pants were just another fabric not wool so I didn't wear them because they are quite heavy fabric and I know I would have been uncomfortable! Ah well, it is a cool idea though

    ReplyDelete