Friday, June 29, 2012

What do YOU believe in?

I had a major change happen in my life recently. My boss quit suddenly without warning. This was a big change for me and now I have a new boss coming from another state! I am embracing this change. I have been praying about my job. Now I feel this is an answer to prayer. I am not saying I wanted her to leave but there has been something happening in the spirit realm. I feel there are more changes coming. God does answer prayers. Now God what about that vision you gave me on the floor of Abundant Life Church over 20 years ago? Im still questioning that one. I saw a real angel and I even painted it..I heard things. It does not EVER look like it is gonna happen to me but what do I know? LOL...this is a picture of the painting..it is not finished yet,,I painted it years ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment