Monday, August 20, 2012

Call of God

I have a call of God on my life. I know that from the very depths of my spirit. I am not normal. God calls me to battle darkness.
My secret weapon? The Holy Spirit!!
Another secret weapon? International Miracle Institute!!
This is a major Bible College. When I say major I mean just that. This ministry is moving in MIRACLES and POWER.
I am being taught by such a powerful man of God that demons tremble in the presence of a mighty God.
If you have a devil inside of you or maybe you don't even know that you do but are struggling with anything in your life, go to Miracle Faith Center and that devil will leave your body. You will be set free.
If you have any sort of disease or affliction, go to Miracle Faith Center and feel the presence of a mighty God.
Doctor Harfouche submits to the spirit of the Lord. This church is unlike any other I have ever attended.

Do you want FREEDOM in your life?
GO TO
www.globalrevival.com

No comments:

Post a Comment