Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Are you happy right now?

Happiness

What is happiness to you?

I know this is a big question.

Are you happy with your life right now? Do you have everything you want and need?
I know I don't. I want my car fixed right so I can drive it long distances. I want a new paint job on it so it looks great again. I want a new vinyl roof on it because the old one is cracking. I know these are material wants. But still, they are important to me. I love my 1968 Chrysler. It makes me happy.

I want to get to Pensacola to get ministered to. I want to get to The best church, ever . Yep getting to this church is on the top of my priority lists.

I have asked many if they want to go there. So far, no-one has wanted to. Im not giving up though! I will get there one way or the other.

Happiness to me is going to the greatest bible school ever . I attend online right now because right now I can't get there in person. These are links to them by the way so click on them!

I don't want to be selfish and think its all about me. But, God wants us happy. He wants us fulfilled.

I also want my daughter and son happy and fulfilled. I am so thankful they are healthy and that I am healthy.

My soul seeks more though! My spirit needs more! I have come to realize this because there is something lacking there. I keep attending bible college as often as possible, when Im not working or cleaning or talking to my daughter or son I am attending IMILIVE. IMILIVE CLICK HERE

I would like to have more $ so Im not worried about this bill or that bill. I want to have a different job that I am actually impacting peoples lives instead of the job I have now. I pray about this every single day.

God says in his word, keep seeking, keep knocking, keep asking. So I will continue to pray and then pray and pray some more! I will keep going to IMILIVE bible college. I will not give up!

Dr. Harfouche says if you keep hearing the Word of God, things will change in your life so I am taking Doc. at his word and will keep attending IMILIVE! I will not stop!
I will not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment