Saturday, July 7, 2012

Small Blessings

I have been inundated with small blessings lately. I am thankful! I am listing them below.
1. Free Gas
Who doesn't want free gas? I drive a very big car, its a 1968 Chrysler Newport and I love it so much! Some people call it a boat. I once saw it on The Beverly Hillbillies driven by Dash Riprock. I about had a fit when I saw it on t.v.
I was given free gas by my neighbor. I was watching www.IMILIVE.org and was getting ready to head off to work when my neighbor asks me..."Do you want some FREE GAS?"..I said.."excuse me?"..and then he began to explain why he was sharing gas with me but at that point I had sort of glazed over saying.."sure!" and he proceeded to put gas in my tank!
2. Free $
Yep I got free $. It wasn't an awful lot, about 60.00 but still it was free $. Let me explain. I had a charge go through in my bank that I didn't want. Virgin Mobile has a glitch on their website and once you pay for your service they AUTOMATICALLY charge your card for the next time without your knowledge. You must uncheck a box so this doesn't happen. So now I was really worried I would rack up fees from my bank. First, I called Virgin Mobile and then I was chatting with my bank online at the same time. Virgin Mobile agreed to reverse the charges but this would take 2-3 days. The charge was not only reversed but my daughter ended up getting a free month from Virgin Mobile.
Then as I was chatting with my bank online, I decided to tell them how worried I was about getting a fee because of this pending charge. I also had a maintenance fee pending and that would get me even deeper in the hole. The bank was extremely helpful and helped me switch accounts so that maintenance fee would not happen again. In the meantime, they refunded me not one but two maintenance fees. They also refunded a fee they had already charged me because of the pending charge from Virgin Mobile! So I ended up being ahead instead of in a minus in my account!
3. No Ticket!
This happened today. I was zooming to work and at a stoplight where you are supposed to stop at the red light and turn I barely paused and then zoomed past. A cop was there and then I got stopped. I started praying and well this cop was extremely sweet and let me go with a warning! woo!

So that ends my small blessings so far. Im ready for some BIG blessings now. I really would like to get my car fixed right so I can get to Pensacola to go to Miracle Faith Center Global Apostolic Church! It needs new short rod bushings and I need a spare and a jack just in case I get a flat tire. The short rod bushings make the steering wheel loose and well I only drive it to work and to do things I have to do. It doesn't even cost that much to fix, all together about 200 dollars. And now the paint has started peeling and the vinyl roof has started cracking so I really need to get that done too. An air conditioner in my car would be so nice too.

I would also be more than happy to drive with someone else to get to church. If anyone lives close and wants to go just let me know! Its a great place and so anointed! The church website

Let me know if you want to go!
Blessings!
this is before the paint and vinyl roof started deteriorating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment