Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why do people die?

This has been on my mind lately. Why do people die? Only God knows.
 Sorry I don't have a better answer than that but that is the reality!
 I remember I had this great friend named Lucille. She was awesome. She was in her 90s and still going strong, she would minister to people and be such a great lightening of fire to those that needed a good friend. Then she got sick, her heart started failing. She asked me to take her to my favorite church, a place where miracles happen all the time. She told me.."if God doesn't heal me than I want to go on to be with Him"....When we got to this church, as soon as we walked into the door, she started dying. She died in front of me. I cried my eyes out and didn't understand! God understands though and He needed her and its as simple as that. God gave her what she wanted which was to be with Him! Praise God!
Don't lose hope if someone close to you died. If they knew the Lord then they went on to see Him in heaven.   Our bodies go back to dust but our spirit goes on to see God.
For only reasons God knows, He needed them in heaven.
God needed them!


No comments:

Post a Comment