Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear God


Dear God

I am writing this letter to you

I have been praying as you know for ocean blue

The ocean is a place of rest

For me its a place I like the best


To the mammals in the sea it is their home

This is the place they like to roam

What happens when the oil invades

Please Lord protect the eggs they have laid


God I am asking you again for ocean blue

The Gulf needs a miracle only you can do

Intervene for the Dolphins and the fish

Don't forget the whales for them I wish


Their lives to be pain free and full of life

I do not want them to die Lord protect them twice

Guide them safely away from harm always

Do not allow them to breathe this disgusting waste


We need to protect our ocean blue

So dear God, I think of you

Speak to the mammals in the sea

Show them the safest place to be


I love you Lord and to you I pray

Do not forget ocean blue today

Always protect the mammals in the sea

Even from a company that is called BP

No comments:

Post a Comment