Sunday, May 2, 2010

First day of this blog about oilspill




Today is the first day I am blogging on the oilspill. Today is May 2 and it is sunday 2010. The oil explosion happened on April 20, 2010.


When the explosion happened out in the Gulf I knew it was bad. I don't know if you remember the news at that time, they said nothing about any oil leaking. they just said there was an explosion and people died.


So now everyone is really freaking out because of this oil leaking into the ocean. It is so horrible and I have been praying almost harder than I have ever prayed.


Lets get something straight here, I do believe in miracles I have seen real miracles things you can't explain by human logic so I know miracles can happen. I am praying for one now.


I will go to beach daily and take photos of what I see at my beach, i live right at the beach and I talked to a lifeguard today and he said he knew nothing about what they were doing in our county which is Okaloosa County and Im thinking why not? Why havent they started anything in our county?


I have signed up through Audubon to help clean the birds and they will contact me when/if they need me.


I am including some pics that I took today and yesterday.


peace


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment